We are looking for an Electrician/Electrical Engineer (m/f) to join our team.
Job description during the buildout phase:
- Work based on given electrical plans and schemes
- Laying and installation of routes
- Performing low voltage electrical installations
- Connection of cabinets and junction boxes
- Installation/replacement of other equipment
- Replacement of computer components
- Final measurements and tests before commissioning
- Optimization of device operation in cooperation with mechanical technicians/engineers on airflow optimizations.
Job description during maintenance phase:
- Maintenance of the devices by cleaning
- Interventions in case of interruption
- Elaboration of new concepts together with the development team
- Maintenance of the rest of the building in coordination with subcontractors.
- Basic understanding of IT network infrastructure and cabling
- Basic knowledge of occupational safety and electrical engineering (prior experience in conducting this kind of work is a plus)
- The possibility of independent solving of basic problems in the field of electrical engineering
- Developed organizational and communication skills
- Computer literacy and competence with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar tools.
What we offer
- Paid accommodation
- Paid transport to the airport and from the airport to the starting points of departure
- Paid airline tickets (return)
- Rotation 45/10 or 60/15
- Paid leave in the Republic of Croatia
- Official pool in the field for transportation to the place of work
- Education options of your choice
- Excellent income based on your experience and skills
- Significantly equipped gym within the building
- Various company actions such as STEM toys for employees' children
- Possibility of permanent employment.
Thanks for all the applications. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.