Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who love IT and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment to join us.
What it takes to nail the role
We are looking for a DevOps engineer motivated to efficiently oversee code releases and deployments. If you are skilled in removing the barriers between testing, IT operations, and software development, then this job is for you.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional curious about new digital technologies, with aspirations to create a collaborative digital environment.
Move forward in your career by contributing to interesting projects and automating and maintaining software products, systems, and services.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
You are a candidate for this job if you have
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of software development
- Experience with finding ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- An ability to ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Competence to identify technical problems and to develop software updates and ‘fixes’
- Experience in working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining production infrastructure
- Experience in platform automation and deployment: Gitlab CI, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of ELK, Grafana
- Bash/Python /NodeJS scripting knowledge
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Understanding of the importance of continuous integration and deployment
- Drive to be a proactive team player who is not afraid to take the initiative to improve things
- Need for continuous improvement of the DevOps team processes & infrastructure
- Skills to coordinate and mentor junior members of the team
It's a bonus if this is also in your resume
- Experience with Enterprise blockchain solutions such as Corda and Hyperledger
- Test-driven development experience
- Good technical documentation writing skills
- Interest in topics such as Proof-of-Stake, consensus algorithms, decentralization, public-key cryptography, etc.
- BA/MA in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the German language
What makes this job a great opportunity
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- A relaxed and fun environment
- The team who will empower you to take on challenges
- Freedom to bring all your ideas to the table
- An international atmosphere
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote work from home
- Educational programs
- Conference attendance
- Free coffee
- Office with the best view in Osijek
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.